Pages

#wavyway

Friday, February 7, 2014


My friend Brandon is one of THE most creative people I know. If you don't believe me, just give his Instagram account a quick glance. 

Since moving to Boston (and doing nothing short of taking over), he has added a photo booth to his crazy, already adorable apartment in Cambridge. I've been watching on social media for months as friends visit him and get their shot at the famous "WavyWay" wall and was so excited to FINALLY get my time to shine. 

I'm going to be honest, being told to stand in front of a wall and do something spontaneous is not easy, but I managed (after more than a few awkward shots) to get a decent one. You can check out all the other cool pictures on Instagram by searching the hashtag #wavyway. 

Thanks for letting me play, B!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground