Pages

music monday: Miles Fisher

Monday, January 6, 2014


You may be asking yourself, "Who is this super hottie?" Well, my friends, this is Miles Fisher. 

He was completely unknown to me until recently when I came across his cover of a Talking Heads song, This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody). I actually went an entire year in college listening to the Talking Heads almost exclusively. So here I am, already completely sold on the guy, and then I pull up the music video for the song.

I immediately realize he looks EXACTLY like Patrick Bateman (aka Christian Bale) from American Psycho. Fittingly, the entire music video is an homage to the movie and I have to give them credit, they did not shy away from the graphic themes depicted in the film.

Aside from this cover, the rest of his catalog, while small, is pretty solid. Enjoy.

Miles Fisher - This Must Be The Place from Miles Fisher on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground