Pages

movie trailers: Maleficent

Wednesday, January 29, 2014


I saw the Maleficent trailer the other night during the Grammys but didn't think anything of it, which is probably because I was so over the show that I was barely still paying attention. However, I do remember it being in the series of commercials after Wiz Khalifa wowed everyone with this super charismatic smile.

Today, I heard Lana Del Rey's version of Once Upon a Dream and vaguely remembered having heard it before. After a little Google action, I was directed to the trailer and actually paid attention this time. The song is so beautiful and creepy that you could basically put it over most video to give the allusion of terror.

I'm not sure if I'll be running to the theater to see the movie, but I'll definitely be listening to this song on repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground